The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Erie County is looking for volunteers to help with administrative tasks in the office, community events, and fundraisers. If you, or your social group, are interested in volunteering, please review the sampling of volunteer roles below, and submit an application.
- Intern: As an intern, you would assist with event planning, public relations, and community involvement. For the complete internship job description, click here.
- General Office Volunteer: This volunteer would assist in the office with weekly or monthly projects, such as tabbing our monthly newsletter, program support, and community outreach events.
- Event Volunteer: Volunteers would assist with our major events, such as the FABULOUS Golf Outing, Mental Illness Awareness Week, and our Holiday Cookie Jars.
- Community Volunteer: Volunteers would assist a NAMI Staff Member at a community event, such as a career fair or wellness expo.
- Group Volunteer: We have a few projects that large social organizations or school clubs can assist with, such as our cookie jars or mental illness awareness ribbons.
If you are interested in volunteering with NAMI of Erie County, please complete this form.