Who to Call for Help
If you are experiencing an emotional crisis, family crisis, or having suicidal thoughts – talking to someone may help. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline has trained counselors available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Don’t wait. Call Now! 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
You can also call 911, your physician, Crisis Services (814) 456-2014, or visit your local hospital’s emergency room if you believe you are a danger to yourself or others.
Crisis Services at Safe Harbor Behavioral Health
- Crisis Line: (814) 456–2014
- Warmline (non-crisis issue): 1-(877) 550-4007
- Mon. – Fri. 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Pennsylvania State Police
- Erie Headquarters: (814) 898–1641
- Girard Headquarters: (814) 774-9611
- Corry Headquarters: (814) 663-2043