This Year’s Golf Outing
NAMI of Erie County is proud to announce that the 3rd Annual Fabulous Golf Outing, held on June 26, 2015, set a new fundraising record for the organization by raising over $25,000 for our free educational programs and services! Each year, the Fabulous Golf Outing has gained more and more community support. This year, over 130 golfers took part in the day’s activities! Pictured below is Fabulous Golf Committee Member Erin Watterson and Diane Gerlach, showing off some FABULOUS apparel!
Golfers enjoyed a FABULOUS day at Venango Valley Inn & Golf Course, beginning with live music by Mike Trott, microbrews courtesy of the Brewerie, and samples courtesy of Five & 20 Spirits! Golfers enjoyed a day filled with sun and a cool breeze as they competed for some FABULOUS prizes that were awarded to the winning foursomes and most highly-skilled golfers! The day concluded with a delicious steak dinner, brief program, and distributing the FABULOUS awards and raffle baskets!
Golfers enjoyed Venango Valley’s beautifully landscaped course as they played a four-person scramble. Many teams played extremely well and it was a very close contest that went down to the wire, but the foursome from GECAC eventually won the Golden Boa Award with a score of 53! After golf, everyone enjoyed a delicious grilled steak dinner. Pictured above left is the team from Lilly Broadcasting celebrating a great shot and another FABULOUS Golf Outing!
GECAC was the FABULOUS winner of the Golden Boa Award at this year’s 3rd Annual Fabulous Golf Outing with a score of 53! Pictured above (L-R) are Fabulous Golf Committee Member Danny Jones, James Bowen, NAMI of Erie County Executive Director Denise Kolivoski, and Tyrone Moore (Not Pictured: Ron Steele)! GECAC looks forward to defending their title at the 4th Annual Fabulous Golf Outing, which will be held on Friday, June 24, 2016!
2015 Sponsors Included
- Accudyn Products
- Crux Inc.
- Custom Engineering
- Erie Federal Credit Union
- Great Lakes Metal Finishing
- Kiwanis Club of Erie
- LECOM Health & Wellness Center
- Lilly Broadcasting – the Stations of WICU12, WSEE, & the CW
- Maloney, Reed, Scarpitti, & Company LLP
- Marquette Savings Bank
- Northwest Insurance Services
- PNC Financial Services
- PSB Industries
- Roberts Trucking
- Tim Hortons
- Stairways Behavioral Health
- Passport Realty
- UPMC Health Plan
2015 Fabulous Golf Committee Members
- Denise L. Kolivoski, Chair – NAMI of Erie County
- Brian D. Arrowsmith – Law Offices of Carney & Good
- Matt Bresee – ERIE BayHawks
- Greg Coleman – ERIE SeaWolves
- Nathan Crouch – Erie Federal Credit Union
- *Jerry Fagley – Loesel-Schaaf Insurance, Inc.
- Matt Filippi – Lilly Broadcasting
- Pam Forsyth – Lilly Broadcasting
- *Curt Frigon – Paypros
- Lisa Graff – Laser Eye Surgery of Erie
- John Groh – Millcreek Township
- Suzanne Haynes – Harborcreek Marketplace
- Danny Jones – Erie School District
- Jen Marz – Northwest Savings Bank
- Brad Mealy – Gonstead Family Chiropractic
- *Dr. Michael Messina – Gannon University
- Ron Oliver – United Way of Erie County
- Jon Patsy – Marquette Savings Bank
- *Megan Richter – Conventina Day Spa
- Guy Sheldon – Wingate by Wyndham
- Ben Speggen – Erie Reader
- Emily Wachter – Decision Associates
- Pat Wachter – Loesel-Schaaf Insurance, Inc.
- Erin Watterson – Panache Salon and Spa
- Jennifer Weigold Geertson – UPMC Health Plan
*NAMI Board Member